Crosby, TX (October 18, 2021) – Two women were killed in a fatal traffic accident in the Crosby area on Saturday, October 16. The incident was reported to police at around 11:15 p.m.
As per initial reports, the female driver was backing out of a residential driveway located in the 3300 block of FM 1942. As she was doing so, a white pickup truck collided with the driver’s side of her car, pushing it into a ditch on the side of the road.
The force of the crash caused the passenger of her vehicle, another female, to be ejected from the car. She was reportedly pronounced deceased on-site by responding paramedics. The driver also lost her life at the scene.
At this time, the two deceased victims have not been identified as police continue to investigate. The driver of the pickup was transported to Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital where a DWI investigation was carried out.
At this time, no further information has been reported. We would like to offer our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased.
Traffic Collisions in Crosby
In the event that you or someone you love are looking for financial compensation due to a recent car accident, you should contact the law office of Williams Hart & Boundas in Houston. If your recent collision has resulted in high medical costs and lost wages, we recommend consulting with a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer in Crosby. We believe that our clients deserve the most dedicated and skilled legal representation available. When you choose to work with us, know that you’re always getting a seasoned and compassionate legal team who is ready to fight for your rights.
Your insurance company may attempt to have you submit a claim right after your accident. It is in your best interest to consult with a Houston personal injury attorney before submitting anything in writing to the insurance company. This will ensure you realistic expectations at each stage of the legal process. During the claims filing process, our lawyers at Williams Hart & Boundas will assist you in understanding what type of compensation you need in order to cover your injuries. These can include PTSD, whiplash, concussions, spinal injuries, brain injuries, and more. Call our law firm today to learn more about how we can help you through this difficult time.
Wrongful Death Lawyers in Crosby
Things You Can Expect While Working With Us
- Fill out paperwork correctly with a personal injury attorney or wrongful death attorney in Crosby. Legal documents can be confusing, which is why our team is here to help you understand the difficult details. Especially in the circumstance that you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another driver, dealing with the legal aspects of their passing may be exceedingly difficult, which is why we are here to help.
- You’ll receive aggressive and effective legal representation when you work with a lawyer from Williams Hart & Boundas. We negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf in order to get you the best settlement possible. Our team can even assist you in gathering the necessary evidence to prove your case.
- Do not submit a claim without first speaking to a personal injury attorney. It is very important that you understand your own rights. Know that our attorneys are here to listen to your concerns and help you understand the ins and outs of the legal process. We will provide you with the personalized legal guidance you need in a situation like this.
- We can tell you whether or not you qualify for financial compensation. Our attorneys at Williams Hart & Boundas are always honest and straightforward when working with our clients.
- File a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit when working with an auto accident attorney in Houston. No matter how many parties may be involved in your case, our primary goal is to help you achieve an optimal outcome.
Contact our law office online or by phone today at 713-230-2200. We are waiting to take your call and help you on your own personal path to recovery.
Note: This post was created through the use of secondary sources for Williams Hart & Boundas. These sources include but are not limited to local television news reports, news articles, local and state police reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness reports about injury accidents that take place in or around the Greater Houston area. Our writing staff has not independently verified the information in this post. For that reason, if you locate any information that is incorrect, please contact us right away so that we can update the article with the most accurate information available. If you would like us to remove the post from our site for any reason, we will do so upon request.
Disclaimer: We write these posts with the intention of providing general information about driving safety with the hope that people will slow down and use an abundance of caution when operating a motor vehicle and avoid being seriously injured in an accident. If you are in an accident, we want to make sure that you know how to react appropriately. This post is not intended to be deemed as legal or medical advice of any kind. The picture used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.